What is in it for me?
- Can perform contractual moderation for ETQAs or other training providers
- Credits towards a full qualification
- Opportunity to register as a assessor with various SETAs
- 10 CPD points allocated by SACE towards the CPD for educators who successfully complete the programme
- Improves your employability
- Gives you the opportunity for a change in career focus
- Advancement in your field as an authority
What does an Assessor do?
- Can freelance as registered independent assessor
- In a typical workplace environment, an assessor will:
- Conduct assessments of outcomes-based assessments
- Ensure that the assessment process followed i.e. fair, valid and relevant
- Apply quality assurance of learning material used, training, assessment documentation, assessments and record-keeping
- Liaise with the ETQAs of the SETA’s
- Assist in the development and implementation of Skills Development policies and procedures
- Assist in development of assessment standards to test knowledge and skills of candidates during a recruitment process
- Assess evidence for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
How does one become an assessor?
- Attend an assessor Training Programme based on US 115753
- Qualify as a assessor
- Register as a assessor with the relevant SETA’s
Can I become a moderator before I become an assessor?
No, you need to have completed the assessor programme SAQA US ID 115753 before you can complete the moderator SAQA US ID 115759.
What does the ENJO Consultants assessor programme entail?
- A 5-day interactive training programme (presentations, discussions, role play and practical application in a classroom environment)
- Portfolio of evidence submission on day 5 of the training. The portfolio of evidence contains proof of your ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge and skills in the workplace.
- This POE will be submitted to all necessary experts and prescribed bodies on your behalf.
When can I start using my qualification?
On successful completion of the programme, ENJO Consultants will upload your results onto the ETDP database and you will receive a certificate. The ETDP SETA will capture your results on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) and issue a Statement of Results (SOR) that will reflect the credits you have earned.
Why would my employer pay for this training?
- They gain a registered and qualified assessor
- You can Implement and quality assure skills development
- They will have access to skills development fund (Grants)
- You can address skills gaps
- You can develop, implement and review the training QMS
- You can liaise with SETAs
- They will have an improved BEE scorecard
Who should attend the training?
- Those wishing to attend a SETA accredited training programme on assessment
- Assessors wishing to register as accredited assessors
- Child care workers
- Human Resource Managers
What qualification does this programmes link to?
- This ETDP SETA accredited training programme is linked to the following programmes:
- 50334 National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices – Level 4
- 50333 National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 5
- 50331 National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 6
- 61592 National Diploma: Human Resources Management and Practices – Level 5