The following areas will be addressed:
- Analyse the conditions of employment within the organisation.
- Determine the minimum legal conditions of employment.
- Draft an employment contract.
Who should attend this workshop?
- HR Managers
- Second Level Managers
- Heads of Department
- Section Heads
- Divisional Heads
- Shop Stewards
- Union Members and Representatives
- Those who need to have knowledge and understanding of labour and employee relations.
- Those who have staff reporting to them.
What are the benefits?
For the Individual
- This workshop will equip you with knowledge and skills to draw up employment contracts, which is a necessary function for managers and HR personnel.
- Enables supervisors and junior managers to refine and describe positions clearly.
- Improves employability.
- Improves productivity.
- Analyse contract for an organisation.
For the Company
- Improved BEE Scorecard.
- Compliance with the Skills Development legislation.
- HR and training and development functions.
- Informed Managers and HR Department.
- Provides employees with a clear description of their duties and the employer’s expectation.
- Eliminate misunderstandings and lessen disputes.
- Structured approach enables improved productivity by the workforce.
- Enables the company to execute a planned strategy.
What does the Writing Employment Contracts workshop entail?
- The programme entails a 1‐day interactive workshop.
- An attendance certificate will be awarded to those who complete this workshop.
What is included in this workshop?
- The workshop is facilitated by a subject matter expert.
- Attendance Certificate.
- Manual containing full workshop notes.
How do I book for this workshop?
- Those wishing to attend this workshop can book for the various workshops according to the workshop schedule.
- Workshop dates can be mutually agreed upon for groups/corporates at the client site or at ENJO Consultants
What are ENJO Consultants’ Credentials
ENJO Consultants are accredited with the following bodies:
- The South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) to offer this qualification. Accreditation Number: 58116L125EC.
- The Education, Training and Development Practices Sector Education and Training Authority (ETDP SETA).
Accreditation Number: ETDP10602.
- Media, Information & Communication Technologies Sector Education & Training Authority (MICT SETA. Accreditation Number: ACC/2015/07/0048
- ENJO Consultants has established itself as a reputable targeted training solutions provider amongst various corporates and ETQAs.
Where will the workshops take place?
- ENJO Consultants: Company and Individual Bookings – workshops take place according to scheduled dates.
- ENJO Consultants: Group Bookings – workshops can be scheduled for groups at ENJO Consultants on dates mutually agreed upon with the client.
- Other/Client Site: Workshops can be presented at various training venues or at the client site depending on numbers and suitability of the venue.