The SAQA Qualification Occupational Certificate Training and Development Practitioner – Level 5 – 101321 qualification is a qualification that empowers the learner to follow a career in training and development. The Learning and Development Practitioner plans, writes learning objectives, selects and adapts learning resources required for the delivery of learning interventions, and facilitates learning in an occupational context.
A qualified learner will be able to:
- Co-ordinate learning within an occupational context.
- Establish and refine learning and development needs within occupational contexts.
- Conceptualise, plan and implement occupationally relevant learning and development interventions.
- Facilitate learning in a variety of occupational contexts.
- Evaluate the impact of learning and development interventions within an occupational context.
- Proficiency in English on an NQF level 4 or equivalent.