The SAQA Qualification Occupational Certificate: Occupational Trainer– Level 4 – 97154 qualification is a qualification that empowers the learner to follow a career in training and development.
A qualified learner will be able to:
- Co-ordinate learning within an occupational context.
- Establish and refine learning and development needs within occupational contexts.
- Conceptualise, plan and implement occupationally relevant learning and development interventions.
- Facilitate learning in a variety of occupational contexts.
- Evaluate the impact of learning and development interventions within an occupational context.
NQF Level 4, with technical or occupational expertise who will act as a trainer of persons in the same field of expertise