The following areas of learning will be addressed:
- Describing the Code of Conduct
- Communicating the Code of Conduct
- Applying the Code of Conduct
Who should attend this workshop?
- HR Managers
- Second Level Managers
- Heads of Department
- Section Heads
- Divisional Heads
- Shop Stewards
- Union Members and Representatives
- Those who need to have knowledge and understanding of labour and employee relations.
- Those who have staff members reporting to them.
What are the benefits?
For the Individual
- This workshop will equip you with knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Understanding of Codes of Conduct.
- Communication of Codes of Conduct
- Implementing, communicating and applying of Codes of Conduct
- Improves employability.
- Improves productivity.
- Improves opportunities for promotion.
For the Company
- Improved BEE scorecard.
- Compliance with the Skills Development legislation.
- HR and training and development functions.
- Informed Managers and HR Department.
- Establish and improve labour and employee relations.
- Proper implementation of Codes of Conduct safeguards the employer.
- Improved Labour Relations and Productivity.
What does the Implement Codes of Conduct workshop entail?
- The programme entails a 1‐day interactive workshop.
- An attendance certificate will be awarded to those who complete this workshop.
What is included in this workshop?
- The workshop is facilitated by a subject matter expert.
- Attendance Certificate.
- Manual containing full workshop notes.
How do I book for this workshop?
- Those wishing to attend this workshop can book for the various workshops according to the workshop schedule.
- Workshop dates can be mutually agreed upon for groups/corporates at the client site or at ENJO Consultants
What are ENJO Consultants’ Credentials
ENJO Consultants are accredited with the following bodies:
- The South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) to offer this qualification.
Accreditation Number: 58116L125EC.
- The Education, Training and Development Practices Sector Education and Training Authority (ETDP SETA).
Accreditation Number: ETDP10602.
- Media, Information & Communication Technologies Sector Education & Training Authority (MICT SETA)
Accreditation Number: ACC/2015/07/0048
- ENJO Consultants has established itself as a reputable targeted training solutions provider amongst various corporates and ETQAs.
- ENJO Consultants are also registered with SACE for a variety of training programmes.
Where does the training take place?
- ENJO Consultants: Company and Individual Bookings – training takes place per scheduled dates.
- ENJO Consultants: Group Bookings – training can be scheduled for groups at ENJO Consultants (Pty) Ltd on dates mutually agreed upon with the client.
- Other/Client Site: Training can be presented at various training venues or at the client site depending on numbers and suitability of the venue.