Further Education and Training Certificate:
SAQA 59097:Real Estate
This Qualification is for any individual who is, or wishes to be involved in the property and real estate industry. It serves to support and advance the functioning of individuals in this industry. The attainment of the Qualification represents the prerequisite for admission to the professional examination for estate agents, to be conducted by the Estate Agency Affairs Board, the successful completion of which will entitle the candidate to be registered as a non-principal estate agent by the Estate Agency Affairs Board.
- NQF Level: 5, 150 Credits
- Duration: 1 Year
Skills and Knowledge Acquired by a Qualified Real Estate NQF Level 4
- To promote the development of knowledge, skills and values that are required in Property and Real Estate.
- To help learners realise their potential in the field.
- To provide opportunities for people to progress to levels of authority and responsibility in the Real Estate sector
Training is provided to individuals or to corporates. This qualification can be completed as following:
- Class Attendance
- This option is available to corporates for groups.
- Distance Learning
- This option is available to corporates and individuals.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Qualifying learners may be able to complete the qualification as RPL.