Team Supervisor Training Programme
- SAQA Unit Standard 120388. (Supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project objectives. NQF Level 5, 14 Credits)
- Duration: 3 days
- Credits: 14
- NQF Level 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
Frequently Asked Questions
What is in it for me?
- Gains a formal qualification in supervision.
- Credits towards a full qualification.
- Improves skills in managing and leading a team in the working environment successfully.
- Improves employability.
What is in it for my company?
- Have a registered/qualified supervisor/team leader.
- Have efficient leaders.
- Have productive teams
- Improved BEE scorecard.
- Levies – access skills development fund (Grants)
What does the ENJO Consultants team supervisor programme entail?
- A 5‐day interactive training programme (discussions/role play/ practical application).
- Portfolio of evidence submission on day 5 of the training for assessment.
- The portfolio of evidence contains proof of your ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge and skills in the workplace.
When can I start using my qualification?
On successful completion of the programme, ENJO Consultants will upload your results onto the ETDP database and you will receive a certificate. The ETDP SETA will capture your results on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) and issue a Statement of Results (SOR) that will reflect the credits you have earned.
Who should attend the training?
- Those wishing to attend a SETA accredited training programme on assessing.
- Those who wish to obtain a formal qualification in this field
- Career Guidance Practitioners
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Human Resource Managers
- Training managers
- Facilitators and Trainers
- Lecturers and Teachers
- Coaches and Mentors
What qualification does this programme link to?
This ETDP SETA accredited training programme is linked to the following programmes:
- 50333 National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 5