The beauty is that there is hope and there are opportunities for you to gain a qualification, a future and embark on a career path. We have the key to a career path for you. All you need to do is listen and speak to us, because we could put that key in your hand and you can unlock a future full of possibilities.
Did you know that a qualification on an NQF level 4 is equal to a matric?
Yes, it is true. You do not need to have a matric to enter enrol for an NQF level 4 qualification. What is more, this qualification is registered and recognised nationally and internationally and is on the same level as a National Matric Certificate. What is more, it is aimed at a specific field. So it makes you workplace ready.
Do you see yourself as any one of these?
- A person who has not finished formal schooling?
- A person who has a passion for teaching and supporting young people and adults?
- A person who loves working with children?
- A mother who is currently at home looking after her own child, feeling that she could be doing this as a career?
- Someone who would love a career in training and development?
- A person who is organised and would like going into an admin career at a training facility?
- A person who is currently in a frustrating position and is ready for change?
- A person who wants to empower themselves with knowledge and skills?
The list is endless. The bottom line is whatever your motivation is, we can help you make that change.
ENJO Consultants is currently running special on the following “hands-on” qualifications:
- SAQA Qualification 58761: Further Education and Training Certificate: Early Childhood Development (ECD) NQF level 4
- QCTO – ECD
- SAQA Qualification Further Education and Training Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education and Training Practices (ODETDP) NQF level 4
What do the two ECD qualifications entail?
These qualifications are the entry levels into a career in Early Childhood Development. These two programmes equip you with the knowledge and skills of working with babies and toddlers right up to Grade R. At the end of the programme you would among others have the ability to:
- Plan and prepare for Early childhood development
- Facilitate and monitor the development of babies, toddlers and young children
- Provide care and support for babies, toddlers and young children
- Prepare resources, set up the environment and design activities to support the development of babies, toddlers and young children
- Facilitate to the development of babies, toddlers and young children
- Observe and report on children development
- Prepare ECD programmes with support
- Support children living with HIV/AIDS
- Facilitate literacy, numeracy and life skills programmes in the reception year
- Manage an ECD service
- Work with families and communities to support childhood development
- Draw up a business plan
- Develop, implement and review the marketing strategy for a new venture.
As you can see, you will be equipped with the skills to work at an Early Childhood Development Centre or you can even work towards opening your own centre in future. Of course the programme is also of great value to young mothers to people on the ECD committees.
What is the difference between the two ECD Qualifications?
The main difference lies in the presentation of the two programmes.
The FET certificate is based on modules that build up to the full qualification. You, as the learner do not have to be employed at an ECD centre for the duration of the training. You can do the studies and complete the portfolios per module in your own time. You can arrange to do the practical aspects of the programme at an ECD centre of your choice. You will build portfolios of all the activities that prove that you have gained the knowledge and skills required.
The Occupational Certificate is based on a theoretical component, a practical component and a workplace component. For this programme you will have to enter into a learnership agreement with the training provider and an ECD centre. You will then be employed at the centre for the duration of the training which
If working with children is your passion, why wait? Contact us now for more information and take up our offer. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
If you cannot see yourself working with children, then have a look at the ODETD certificate.
What does the Occupationally Directed Education and Training Practices qualification entail?
Firstly, to make life easier for yourself, look past the long name of this qualification and refer to it as an NQF level 4 ODETDP certificate. You might still feel a little confused or overwhelmed by the title, but if you are interested in training and development, then this is the right qualification for you because it is a stepping stone into a life-long career in skills development and training.
Knowledge and skills in this field can allow you entrance into the Training or HR Departments in different roles, e.g. a facilitator, assessor, moderator, SDF, learner support or administration. The knowledge and hands-on skills you acquire will enable you to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Outcomes Based Education (OBET) and the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
- Carry out course and skills development administration
- Assist and support learners to manage their learning experiences
- Facilitate learning
- Perform coaching and mentoring in the workplace
- Facilitate the preparation and presentation of evidence for assessment
- Manage inclusive/special needs education
This programme is based on unit standards and is presented in modules. Each module containing knowledge and applicable workplace skills.
Then look at our limited special offer and contact us soon. We are there to offer you the necessary support and skills that you require to put a spark back in your life.
Phone 0846200437 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org NOW and trust us to help you improve your knowledge, skills, employability and opportunities to embark on a new career path.