Implement Codes of Conduct
1 Day Workshop
This programme equips one with knowledge and skill in the field of Implementing Codes of Conduct in accordance with existing Labour Legislation and good Employee Relations practises, and is intended for managers in all sectors. The proper implementation of Codes of Conduct aids in having a productive and efficient workforce. and could eliminate discrepancies in the working environment. This workshop will equip those involved in implementing Codes of Conduct effectively and smoothly.
The following areas of learning will be addressed:
- Describing the Code of Conduct
- Communicating the Code of Conduct
- Applying the Code of Conduct
Who should attend this workshop?
- HR Managers
- Second Level Managers
- Heads of Department
- Section Heads
- Divisional Heads
- Shop Stewards
- Union Members and Representatives
- Those who need to have knowledge and understanding of labour and employee relations.
- Those who have staff members reporting to them.
What are the benefits?
For the Individual
- This workshop will equip you with knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Understanding of Codes of Conduct.
- Communication of Codes of Conduct
- Implementing, communicating and applying of Codes of Conduct
- Improves employability.
- Improves productivity.
- Improves opportunities for promotion.
For the Company
- Improved BEE scorecard.
- Compliance with the Skills Development legislation.
- HR and training and development functions.
- Informed Managers and HR Department.
- Establish and improve labour and employee relations.
- Proper implementation of Codes of Conduct safeguards the employer.
- Improved Labour Relations and Productivity.
What does the Implement Codes of Conduct workshop entail?
- The programme entails a 1‐day interactive workshop.
- An attendance certificate will be awarded to those who complete this workshop.
What is included in this workshop?
- The workshop is facilitated by a subject matter expert.
- Attendance Certificate.
- Manual containing full workshop notes.
How do I book for this workshop?
- Those wishing to attend this workshop can book for the various workshops according to the workshop schedule.
- Workshop dates can be mutually agreed upon for groups/corporates at the client site or at ENJO Consultants
What are ENJO Consultants’ Credentials
ENJO Consultants are accredited with the following bodies:
- The South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) to offer this qualification.
Accreditation Number: 58116L125EC.
- The Education, Training and Development Practices Sector Education and Training Authority (ETDP SETA).
Accreditation Number: ETDP10602.
- Media, Information & Communication Technologies Sector Education & Training Authority (MICT SETA)
Accreditation Number: ACC/2015/07/0048
- ENJO Consultants has established itself as a reputable targeted training solutions provider amongst various corporates and ETQAs.
- ENJO Consultants are also registered with SACE for a variety of training programmes.
Where does the training take place?
- ENJO Consultants: Company and Individual Bookings – training takes place per scheduled dates.
- ENJO Consultants: Group Bookings – training can be scheduled for groups at ENJO Consultants on dates mutually agreed upon with the client.
- Other/Client Site: Training can be presented at various training venues or at the client site depending on numbers and suitability of the venue.