Learn how to institute transformation, organisational change and the Employment Equity ACT (EEA) to bring about positive development in an organisation. The workshop will benefit those who need to implement change in an existing organisation by empowering them to evaluate, plan and develop winning HR change strategies. It will also equip new or growing companies to align their Human Resource practises to the norm timeously.
The following areas will be addressed:
- Development of structures and procedures to resolve employee grievances.
- Implement structures and procedures to resolve employee grievances within the parameters of legal requirements.
- Monitor the application of the grievance procedures and adjust when required.
- Evaluate, analyse and address grievance patterns.
Who should attend this workshop?
- HR Managers
- Second Level Managers
- Heads of Department
- Section Heads
- Divisional Heads
- Shop Stewards
- Union Members and Representatives
- Those who need to have knowledge and understanding of labour and employee relations.
- Those who have staff members reporting to them.
What are the benefits?
For the Individual
- Knowledge and understanding of the Principles of Employment Equity to Organisational Transformation.
- Ability to apply the principles of Employment Equity.
- Understanding the legal requirements of Employment Equity.
- Improves employability.
- Improves productivity.
For the Company
- Clear transformation strategy.
- Clear transformation action plan.
- Improved HR and training and development functions.
- Informed Managers and HR Department.
- Establish and improve labour and employee relations.
- Informed managers and HR personnel are effective aids in Organisational Transformation.
- Clear transformation guidelines improve productivity.
What does the Apply the Principles of Employment Equity to Organisational Transformation workshop entail?
- This is a 2‐day interactive workshop.
- An attendance certificate will be awarded to those who complete this workshop.
What is included in this workshop?
- The workshop is facilitated by a subject matter expert.
- Attendance Certificate.
- Manual containing full workshop notes.
How do I book for this workshop?
- Those wishing to attend this workshop can book for the various workshops according to the workshop schedule.
- Workshop dates can be mutually agreed upon for groups/corporates at the client site or at ENJO Consultants
What are ENJO Consultants’ Credentials
ENJO Consultants are accredited with the following bodies:
- The South African Board for People Practices (SABPP) to offer this qualification.
Accreditation Number: 58116L125EC.
- The Education, Training and Development Practices Sector Education and Training Authority (ETDP SETA).
Accreditation Number: ETDP10602.
- Media, Information & Communication Technologies Sector Education & Training Authority (MICT SETA)
Accreditation Number: ACC/2015/07/0048
ENJO Consultants has established itself as a reputable targeted training solutions provider amongst various corporates and ETQAs.
- ENJO Consultants are also registered with SACE for a variety of training programmes.
Where will the workshops take place?
- NJO Consultants: Company and Individual Bookings – workshops take place according to scheduled dates.
- ENJO Consultants: Group Bookings – workshops can be scheduled for groups at ENJO Consultants on dates mutually agreed upon with the client.
- Other/Client Site: Workshops can be presented at various training venues or at the client site depending on numbers and suitability of the venue.