Complete a Research Assignment
- Duration: 3 days
<liCredits Earned: 20
- SETA: ETDP
- NQF level 4 / Grade 12
Frequently Asked Questions about how to Complete a Research Assignment
What is in it for me?
- Credits towards a full qualification
- Gains a formal qualification to support learners
- Improves skills in the identification and analysis of learning needs
- Skills in way to research accurately and efficiently
- Change of career focus.
What is in it for my company?
- Have a person who is skilled in research methodologies
- Improved BEE scorecard
What does the ENJO Consultants learner support programme entail?
- A 2-day interactive training programme (presentations, discussions, role play and practical application in a classroom environment)
- Portfolio of evidence submission 3 months after the completion of the training. The portfolio of evidence contains proof of your ability to apply the newly acquired knowledge and skills in the workplace.
- This POE will be submitted to all necessary experts and prescribed bodies on your behalf
When can I start using my qualification?
On successful completion of the programme, ENJO Consultants will upload your results onto the ETDP database and you will receive a certificate. The ETDP SETA will capture your results on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) and issue a Statement of Results (SOR) that will reflect the credits you have earned.
Who should attend the training?
- Those wishing to attend a SETA accredited training programme on Complete a Research Assignment
- Those who wish to obtain a formal qualification in this field
- Career Guidance Practitioners
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Human Resource Managers
- Training managers
- Facilitators and Trainers
- Lecturers and Teachers
- Coaches and Mentors
What qualification does this programme link to?
This ETDP SETA accredited training programme is linked to the following programmes:
- 50333 National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 5
- 50331 National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices – Level 6